Tiffany Mitchell, Registered Provisional Psychologist
Tiffany Mitchell is a graduate of the Masters of Counselling program from Athabasca University and has worked with children and adults in a variety of roles over the last 6 years. Tiffany uses a variety of therapies and theories, including but not limited to; Psychodynamic therapy, Narrative therapy, Mindfulness-based strategies, and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Tiffany focuses on understanding the circular effects of time and helping individuals use their experiences to adapt, change, and enhance their lives.
Some of the types of concerns Tiffany specializes in are:
- Anxiety disorders including, panic, post-traumatic stress, trauma, social anxiety
- Relational concerns, including social, parental stress, family
- Depression, including postpartum depression in mothers and fathers, generalized, situational, long-term
- Child and adolescents dealing with trauma, anxiety, school bullying, depression, anger management
- Family dynamics, including relationships, stress, disagreements, abuse, life changes
Tiffany specializes in working with a variety of clients:
- Children (2-12)
- Teens (13-18)
Submit your review
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.