Raymond Liu, R.Ac, RMT, DTCM
Dr. Raymond Liu was a Medical Doctor and a Professor in China. He received professional training at Tianjin Medical University for 5 years, and additional advanced training at Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (3 years). Dr. Liu received his Bachelor of Medicine in 1987 and Master’s degree in 1993. He is currently a Registered Acupuncturist (CAAA from 2003) & Registered Massage Therapist (NHPC from 2008) in Alberta. Dr. Liu has more than 30 years (12 years in China and 18 years in Canada) of clinical experiences in Chinese & Western Medicine in China and Canada.
Dr. Liu specializes in:
* Chronic & Acute pain; Headaches & Migraines
* Neck, Shoulder, Back, Arms& Legs pain
* Menstrual problems, Menopausal syndromes, Infertility
* MVA & Sports injuries; Whiplash; Arthritis & Sciatica
* Paralysis & Facial palsy; Allergies & Sinusitis
* Ringing in ears; Loss of Hearing
* Insomnia; Anxiety; Depression; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* Immunity boost; Restoration of mind & body balance and other health problems
Submit your review
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.