Available at these locations
Massage Therapy is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being.
It improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues.
There are many benefits to massage:
- It relieves muscle tension and pain
- Increases flexibility and mobility
- Helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Massage therapy relieves stress
- It is thought to help the body’s stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol
- Massage therapy also appears to enhance immune function
Call to book
Submit your review
I had the most amazing massage ever today!!!! I am currently dealing with shoulder injuries (old & new) and Manpreet knew just what to do- this girl worked magic!!!! Manpreet has a wealth of knowledge, and incredible skill- can't wait for my next visit!!!!
keeping health is important .
I am a massage therapist . I want to work for this location .
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.