Available at these locations
What is Laser Therapy?
What is low level laser therapy (LLLT)?
- LLLT is a laser or LED light therapy that improves tissue repair (skin wounds, muscle, tendon, bone, nerves), reduces inflammation and reduces pain wherever the beam is applied. It is a safe and highly effective treatment method that offers a rapid, drug free, non-invasive healing solution
How long do treatments typically take?
- Treatments typically take 1-10 minutes and should be applied two or mote times a week
How many treatments will I need?
- A series of treatments are required, depending on the severity and duration of the condition
What can be treated with laser?
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Skin conditions
- Head, neck, and back pain
- Muscle strain/ligament sprain
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical recovery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Knee pain
- Fibromyalgia pain
For more information, talk to your healthcare provider
Submit your review
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.