Dr. Julian Mendes, DC
Chiropractic Care, Scoliosis Bracing & Rehabilitation Clinician
Dr. Mendes has been a licensed chiropractor for over 20 years, obtaining his Doctorate in Chiropractic in 1998. His passion for helping people turned into a special focus in the clinical management of scoliosis. His keen interest in the challenges of scoliosis management led him to obtain diverse accreditations in:
• Scientific Exercise Approach to Scoliosis (SEAS) Level 2, 2017, Denver, CO, Romano and A. Negrini
• World Masters Scoliosis Course, 2017, Italy,The Principles and Practice of Scoliosis Conservative Treatment), ISICO team
• Schroth Method™, 2016, Boston, MA (Schroth Best Practices), Dr. Hans Weiss
• ScoliBrace™ Scoliosis Brace Provider, 2015, Calgary, AB (Custom TLSO Scoliosis and Kyphosis braces), Dr. Jeb McAviney
• SpineCor™ Scoliosis Brace Provider, 2010, Montreal, QC, Dr. Colliard and Dr. Marcotte
• SpineCor™ Scoliosis Exercise Program, 2012, Las Vegas, Ana Delcampo
• Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT) Conferences, 2016, 2019
• Pettibon Spinal Rehabilitation, 2000, Seattle, WA (Spine and Scoliosis Rehabilitation), Dr. Burl Pettibon
Dr. Mendes and his wife Kelly have 3 beautiful and very active daughters that all enjoy their family time together.
Submit your review
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.