from Optimum Wellness Centres
Call us today for your free chiropractic consultation*
Available at these locations
Chiropractors are the primary care professionals for spinal health and well-being. Chiropractic care focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system which includes nerves, muscles, bones and joints.
Commonly asked questions:
- Do I need a referral to see a Chiropractor? No.
- How much training does a Chiropractor have? A minimum of seven years of post-secondary education in courses ranging from anatomy and physiology to assessment, radiology, diagnosis and treatment of conditions.
- What is the cracking noise? The audible heard during many Chiropractic treatments is the release of gas in the joint space between bones during an adjustment– it is safe, effective, and painless.
- What can be treated through Chiropractic care? Although most commonly associated with back pain, Chiropractors are trained to address pain or dysfunction in any joint in the body. Many have supplemental training in soft tissue therapies, pediatrics, sports injuries, rehabilitation and neurology.
- Did you know? Approximately 4.5 million Canadians see a Chiropractor every year!
Call to book
Multi-disciplinary health services under one roof.
Leaders in identifying & treating underlying causes of pain.
Dedicated health & wellness plans at our 27 clinics.
Submit your review
Very good service. Shane is very good at what he does and very helpful.
I was given information about this Chiropractor Shane Vold from someone that seen I was suffering from pain. I was a little nervous because previously I've seen other chiros in the past and I felt they weren't really great. I went in any ways because I had to see for myself. I have to say Shane Vold was fantastic, he made me feel comfortable and he actually cared about helping me. I recommend seeing Shane to everyone
Thank you for helping me, look forward to my next visit.
Excellent service. I've been going to Optimum for years.
This place is awesome if you have any problem don't wait just, see Dr. Sahota and you will be fit and fine.... I always use to complain about my back pain, but after I started my chiro sessions with her, everything is just perfect, no more pain. Don't forget to see Vignon for best massage in the world.... you guys are awesome.
great! learned about rock tape as a bonus!
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.