Dr. Alexander Schultze, TCM
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Dr Alex Schultze, R.Ac, DTCM, graduated from the Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2012. After finishing his degree Dr Schultze spent 3 months in China working in the Mianyang TCM Hospital. There he was able to work closely with the heads of the Cardiac department, Pain Management, Pediatric, Endocrinology and the Gynecological department. A great experience that allows Dr Schultze to treat a wide variety of concerns in his clinical setting.
Dr Schultze also trains high performance athletes. Normal wear and tear from regular training and competition requires a thorough preventative and supplementary regimen to keep the body performing at a high level. Dr Schultze provides clinical relief for these issues as well as supplies additional exercises and stretching routines to get them back into action and performing at their highest levels.
Dr Schultze specializes in:
- Chronic and Acute Pain: headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder pain, back pain
- Menstrual Issues, menopause and infertility
- MVA and Sports related injuries
- Pre-Natal issues: morning sickness, breech presentation, induction
- Sleep disorders
- Digestive issues: IBS, bowel dysfunction, abdominal pain and discomfort
Submit your review
The remarks of individuals who have reviewed our products and services reflect their personal opinions and experiences. Individual results can’t be guaranteed and may vary.