We are currently looking for a Naturopathic Doctor to join our team. Ideally you will have experience with a broad range of conditions.
How you benefit from working with OWC:
- Well established (since 2005) multidisciplinary clinic environment.
- Collaborate with other naturopathic doctors in our team.
- Trained administrative support to allow you to walk in and start your practice tomorrow.
- Great earning potential with negotiable compensation based on volume and activity.
- Marketing and business development support to grow in your community.
- Ability to set flexible hours to serve your client’s needs.
- Choice in practice locations around Calgary and/ or rural clinics in High River or Strathmore.
- No business expertise required.
- Fully Licensed to practice as Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine in Alberta
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, we would love to hear all about why.
To apply; please submit your resume and cover letter through Indeed.
Although we appreciate every application, only applicants considered for the role will be contacted.
Ready to get your practice growing? Apply below
What Our People are Saying
I had my own practice but got tired of the day to day job running a business. I joined OWC to spend more time working with patients and now creating the lifestyle I desire.
Running a practice on my own was exciting when I started out. After having 2 kids I found it hard to do all on my own. I moved my practice to OWC so I could take the worry of business off my plate. I get to work within a network of experts and have a team supporting me now. I am getting more out of life since I made the switch. Thank you OWC!