Job Title: Clinic Assistant
Clinic Assistants are the face and front line of our business, and are truly an essential part of our clinics’ success.
Since this role is such an integral piece in our company, here is what candidates will bring to this position:
- Driven individual with strong work ethic.
- Business minded and possesses understanding of business building and management principles.
- Experience in customer service and/or sales, are customer service focused, and believe in delivering the best service experience possible.
- Exceptional phone skills/experience and demonstrate exemplary communication skills both with patients/clients and inter personally.
- Computer and technologically savvy and are comfortable learning new programs/systems quickly, while using critical thinking skills and self-directed learning techniques.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
- Thrive in an ever changing environment, where change is embraced and improvement is something that is always strived for.
- Team player who wakes up every morning eager to make a difference in someone’s day.
- Experience working in a clinic environment, handling WCB, MVAs, and 3rd party billing is considered a strong asset.
- Available to travel within reasonable distances for training and coverage in other clinics as needed.
Flexibility is essential in this role for scheduling and availability to work in different locations.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, we would love to hear all about why.
To apply; please submit your resume and cover letter.
Note: Applicants must have at least 2 years of customer service and/or sales experience to be considered for this role, and 1 year of office experience is considered an asset. Management experience also considered an asset.
Although we appreciate every application, only applicants considered for the role will be contacted.
Call to kickstart your career as a Clinic Assistant!
What Our People are Saying
I had my own practice but got tired of the day to day job running a business. I joined OWC to spend more time working with patients and now creating the lifestyle I desire.
Running a practice on my own was exciting when I started out. After having 2 kids I found it hard to do all on my own. I moved my practice to OWC so I could take the worry of business off my plate. I get to work within a network of experts and have a team supporting me now. I am getting more out of life since I made the switch. Thank you OWC!