Optimum Wellness Centres
Optimum Wellness Centres is your “One-Stop-Shop” for Healthcare. We provide an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach, providing services such as chiropractic care, physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, custom orthotics, and much more. To best serve you we have clinics in Calgary, Airdrie, Beiseker, High River, Strathmore, Barrie and Brampton, Ontario. Our highly trained practitioners (e.g. chiropractor, physiotherapist, massage therapist, acupuncturist) work closely together to provide patients with the best opportunity to attain Optimum Wellness.
Message From The CEO
We are honoured that you have chosen OWC for your care. At OWC we try to provide “a total approach to health and wellness” meaning that you, the patient, can visit any OWC location and find many services to choose from that will aid in your treatment. Our mission is to help those we are privileged to serve, strive for and achieve optimum health and wellness. We accomplish this by providing outstanding patient care, education, compassion, and uncompromising integrity. Our diverse team of qualified healthcare professionals, work closely together to develop the best treatment plan for the patient. We work hard to create an environment of multidisciplinary, collaborative, and integrative healthcare.
My promise to you, is that as Optimum Wellness Centres continues to grow our priority and focus will remain providing the best experience we can for our valued patients. We want all of our patients to feel comfortable and safe while receiving treatment. We encourage you to ask questions about your care, our services, and to provide feedback on your experience with OWC. Your opinion, thoughts, and feelings are of paramount concern to our dedicated OWC Team of Practitioners and Clinic Assistants. All of us at OWC will aim to consistently meet the ever changing and diverse needs of our patients.
Our mission is to help those we are privileged to serve, strive for and achieve optimum health and wellness. We will accomplish this by providing outstanding patient care, education, compassion, and uncompromising integrity. We are committed to building long term relationships with our patients and the community in an environment of honesty and dignity.
In everything we do, these values guide our behavior:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our Commitment To You
Here, we envision our role in the process of healing as a two-way relationship where you are an active member of your health care team. Our commitments to you as practitioners is that:
- We will listen to your concerns and take them seriously.
- We will explain our treatments so that you understand what we do.
- We will give you options and respect your right to choose what is best for you.
- If we do not know the answer, we will tell you.
- We will honor your right to a second opinion.
We invite you to become a member of your health care team by:
- Becoming knowledgeable about your body and how it works. If you have questions, please ask!
- Learning as much as possible about your health problem(s) in order to make informed choices.
- Following our recommendations for care such as home stretching and strengthening exercises, supplementation and application of cold and/ or heat.
- Making better food choices, drinking quality filtered water (and lots of it), reducing stress, exercising and relaxing on a regular basis.
No referral is necessary, walk in appointments are welcome!