In everything we do, these values guide our behavior:
Our Commitment To You:
Here, we envision our role in the process of healing as a two-way relationship where you are an active member of your health care team. Our commitments to you as practitioners is that:
• We will listen to your concerns and take them seriously.
• We will explain our treatments so that you understand what we do.
• We will give you options and respect your right to choose what is best for you.
• If we do not know the answer, we will tell you.
• We will honor your right to a second opinion.
We invite you to become a member of your health care team by:
• Becoming knowledgeable about your body and how it works. If you have questions, please ask!
• Learning as much as possible about your health problem(s) in order to make informed choices.
• Following our recommendations for care such as home stretching and strengthening exercises, supplementation and application of cold and/ or heat.
• Making better food choices, drinking quality filtered water (and lots of it), reducing stress, exercising and relaxing on a regular basis.
No referral is necessary, walk in appointments are welcome!