As a registered massage therapist, Jackie brings an understanding and appreciation of the impact of how injuries and diseases can alter one’s journey. Jackie incorporates orthopedic assessment to determine effective paths of treatment to assist you in your recovery and your overall wellness goals. She has experience working with sports injuries, post-orthopedic surgery recovery, those in their cancer journey, fibromyalgia, lymphedema and chronic pain conditions.
Jackie will incorporate various massage techniques, manual lymphatic drainage, integrated orthopedic manual therapy, and provide appropriate self-care stretches and strengthening exercises for clients to incorporate in their daily regimen to assist with their treatment goals.
• Registered Massage Therapist with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
• Member of the Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
• Certified Lymphedema Therapist
• Bachelor of Physical and Health Education – University of Toronto
• Massage Therapy Diploma with Honours – Georgian College
• Member of the American Massage Therapy Association
• Member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
• Trained in Oncology Massage Therapy
• Preferred Practitioner with the Society for Oncology Massage
• Recipient of RMTAO Certificate of Excellence in Orthopedic Assessment
• Volunteer with the Simcoe Muskoka Regional Cancer Centre
• Volunteer with Simcoe Hospice
Submit your review